Hey there! A little about me: I spent many unhappy years in a full-time job before I took a leap of faith and opened my own yoga studio. On top of that, I was training for marathons and teaching yoga, which led to burnout, injury, and depression. But you know what? I turned things around.
Through learning, trainings, books, certifications, and more, I healed myself and unraveled years of chronic use and abuse of my body. Now, I feel better than I did 15 years ago, and I’m confident that I can help you do the same, without going through the “normal” health and aging issues that plague Western Society.
What I stand for:
- Creating a safe space for insights
- Inspiring mindsets, actions, and behaviors in line with values
- “Pattern” recognition
- Developing individuals by providing agency
- MA Journalism – University of Missouri-Columbia
- BA French – Washington University – St. Louis
- ERYT – 500 Hour Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance
- Certified Human Potential Coach
- ICF ACC (International Coaching Federation)
- Certified Nutrition Coach, Personal Trainer and Mobility Coach
- Certified Tiny Habits Coach
- Former Yoga Studio owner (Metro Power Yoga in St. Louis, Missouri)
- E-RYT Yoga Teacher and practitioner for 15+ years
- Meditation practitioner for over 10 years
- Marathoner and Ultra-Marathoner
- Web Developer, Academic Technologist with Maryville University and MIT’s Sloan School of Management for 15 years
How I can help you
I help 50 + adults feel their youngest by changing their relationship with food, movement and mindfulness.
Whether it’s through getting a handle on addictive tendencies, targeted mobility work, strength training, weight loss, or reducing stress and anxiety, I’m here to show you how to live healthier and happier by helping you gain more agency over your health and life!